Have you ever wondered why we're told to eat this, drink that, no fat, eat fat, no carbs, eat the right carbs. Why? Seriously, I'm asking because I'm more confused now than ever before. I can’t keep up!
No show? No problem! Today I thought I would share one of my personal favorites. Pecan Snowball Cookies!
Yields: 14-16 cookies
- ½ cup Light Smooth Peanut Butter
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg white
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Mix all ingredients together is a medium size mixing bowl.
- Form cookie balls and place on two greased cookie sheets
- Flatten each cookie ball with hands to about a 2 inches diameter and ¼ inch thick
- With a fork indent the tops of cookies with the crisscross pattern
- Bake for 7-9 minutes, they will look underdone but still take them out
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes before removing from the tray.
How do you make a muffin recipe sound interesting enough that it makes you immediately stop what you're doing.