How do you make a muffin recipe sound interesting enough that it makes you immediately stop what you're doing, look for the ingredients in your pantry, pour everything into a blender and before you know it the delicious smell of freshly baked Banana Oat Muffins fill your home.
Wait! Where are you going? You may need the recipe. Here you go. Enjoy!
Blender Banana Oat Muffins
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cupGreek yogurt (full fat or low-fat either will do)
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoonsbaking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 cupcake liners
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Fill a 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a blender, add the bananas, almond butter, yogurt, honey, eggs, vanilla, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Pulse to combine.
- Pour batter evenly between muffin liners. Bake for 20 minutes until golden-brown and cooked through.
Tip: Cooking time may vary a few minutes more or less depending on your oven. And you can make a big batch of these, wrap each muffin in plastic wrap and freeze for a quick snack or breakfast!