Get ready to enjoy this quick and easy Sheet Pan Chicken and Sweet Potato dinner. A complete meal made in one pan and ready in 40 minutes. Not a carnivore? Fish not your thing? Go ahead and sprinkle some of this seasoning on a fresh Portobello mushroom and grill.
Easter weekend’s got you like “ugh, can’t eat another bite”….over indulged a bit too much on chocolate? It’s okay, bring this for lunch tomorrow. You’ll thank me later 😊👍
Chicken Avocado Wraps
Ready in: 20 minutes
- 1 cup shredded cooked rotisserie chicken or pre cooked chicken breast cut into small cubes
- 1 ½ avocados, hollowed and cut into small pieces
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, finely chopped and divided
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon crushed garlic
- 12-15 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 4 ounces Gruyere cheese
- Juice from half a lemon
- 4 whole grain wraps
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Place 1 ounce of Gruyere cheese onto each whole grain wrap.
- In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt garlic and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, combine avocado, tomatoes, lemon juice, and half of the Parsley. Set aside. In a skillet, brown the cooked chicken with the olive oil over medium heat for 3-4 minutes. While cooking, sprinkle with the remaining half of the parsley.
- Remove from heat and add ¼ of the chicken to each pita.
- Top the chicken with a drizzle of the yogurt mixture followed by a large spoonful of the avocado mixture.
- Wrap, roll and serve.