Yields: 14-16 cookies
- ½ cup Light Smooth Peanut Butter
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg white
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Mix all ingredients together is a medium size mixing bowl.
- Form cookie balls and place on two greased cookie sheets
- Flatten each cookie ball with hands to about a 2 inches diameter and ¼ inch thick
- With a fork indent the tops of cookies with the crisscross pattern
- Bake for 7-9 minutes, they will look underdone but still take them out
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes before removing from the tray.