My body is finally on the mend after a battle with a crazy stomach virus. Back to the gym, my belly is better, it's going to be a great day! Now to celebrate. Today's breakfast, a bowl of warm oatmeal topped with ruby red beauty's. Not only is this bowl pretty, it's packed full of antioxidants & feel good deliciousness. Give it a try, take a 📷, post it and tag me! I love seeing your creations 😊👏🏼 I'll stop rambling and get to the recipe.
Raspberry Pomegranate Oatmeal
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 3 mins
TOTAL TIME: 8 mins
AUTHOR: Mary Mammoliti | Kitchen Confession
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk, an extra splash if needed
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon almond slices
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- Add oats, chia seeds, mashed banana, & almond milk in a bowl and microwave for 2 1/2 - 3 minutes.
- Remove from microwave, stir, top withremaining ingredients. Berries, pomegranate, and almond slices.
NOTES: This recipe can be converted to stove top or place in the refrigerator and turn it into overnight oats.