A salad without a great dressing is like an Oreo without the creamy vanilla centre. Booooooring!
That's why I always have a jar of this Apple Cider Vinaigrette in the refrigerator ready and waiting to dress up any bowl of fresh veggies. Adding this dressing to a fresh salad will leave you speechless..........you won't stop eating fork full's long enough to formulate a sentance.
Make this dressing on Sunday, refrigerate, and zhush up your weekday meals.
Apple Cider Vinaigrette
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 0 mins
TOTAL TIME: 5 mins
AUTHOR: Mary Mammoliti | Kitchen Confession
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- Place all ingredients into a mason jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Shake the jar to mix the ingredients.
- Store the dressing in the refrigerator for up to a month.