One of my favourite ways to start the day is with a matcha tea latte, and this is why……
• Is packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
• Boosts metabolism and burns calories
• Detoxifies effectively and naturally
• Calms the mind and relaxes the body
• Is rich in fibre, chlorophyll and vitamins
• Enhances mood and aids in concentration
• Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
• Prevents disease
• Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
Matcha tea is an easy and simple way to add powerful health benefits to your everyday diet.
MATCHA TEA LATTE
What you’ll need:
Milk frother List
Small, shallow mixing bowl
Matcha Tea Powder
½ cup hot water
½ cup almond milk
1 teaspoon matcha tea powder
1 tablespoon honey, maple syrup, or stevia to taste
Add the matcha tea powder to a small, shallow mixing bowl and gently pour the hot water into the bowl.
Using the bamboo whisk, whisk briskly in a up-and-down direction, to dissolve the powder.
Heat the almond milk or use at room temperature, whichever you prefer in a mug and pour the matcha water. If adding a sweetener, add here.
The matcha will dissolve quickly and easily. If you’re using a milk frother, place on the top of the latte and turn on, allow to froth and foam until your desired texture.