Who said you can’t Meal Prep pancakes? This post is proof that you can. These simple 5 Ingredient Protein Pancakes will quickly become a staple in your meal prep rotation. These pancakes are loaded with protein, high in fiber and healthy fats to keep you energized all morning long! This recipe makes 7 servings of 4 pancakes per serving. Too many servings? Freeze them. Now get your griddle ready and get your flap jack on!
5 Ingredient Protein Pancakes
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 10 - 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 25 minutes
SERVES: 7 (4 Pancakes per serving)
AUTHOR: Mary Mammoliti | Kitchen Confession
1 cup coconut flour
2 scoops vanilla protein powder
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
8 large eggs
1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk (or milk of your choice)
Pure maple syrup
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients until a smooth creamy mixture forms
- Using a 2 tbs size measuring spoon, scoop batter batter onto a non stick or lightly oiled skillet over medium/low heat
- Repeat until all batter is finished
- Evenly divide between containers with 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- Top with maple syrup just before eating and enjoy!
- Each serving (4 Pancakes) without toppings is packed with 17.4g of Protein, 11.4g Carbs and 5.9g Fiber
- The absorbency of coconut flour may vary by brand resulting in a dry mixture with a thick consistency. To remedy this issue add a little extra coconut oil and/or milk of choice.